Wednesday, July 11, 2018

GDP146 Thanks A Bunch




I pulled this set called Wood Words out when I saw the 
sketch over at global-design-project.com
I stamped the background with the roses in Poppy parade ink
and layered it on a Poppy base.
I then cut the Wood Textures DSP and placed some
 Night of Navy card stock behind it.
I used the Night of Navy gingham ribbon
 and bow around before place on background.
I stamped the sentiment and one rooster in Navy
 and then two more roosters in Poppy. 
I cut the roosters with the matching dies 
and punched the sentiment out with the 1" circle punch.
I added a 1 1/4" scallop circle in Poppy under the sentiment to finish it off.
Cute card in red, white and blue with wood!

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Wood Words
Ink: Poppy Parade, Night of Navy
Paper: Wood Textures DSP, Whisper White,
Poppy Parade, Night of Navy
Wood Crate framelits dies, 1" circle punch, 
1 1/4" scallop circle punch, 1/2" Night of Navy gingham ribbon 



1 comment:

  1. Such a great card, Windy! I adore these colors together. Your card is (somehow) a perfect balance of rustic and modern. Love it! <3

    ReplyDelete