Thursday, July 5, 2018

GDP145 Textured Adventure



I love the Nature's Poem DSP and thought of the great 
textured print when I saw the color challenge over at
Global-Design-Project.com this week.
I love all these colors together and could make several
 projects in them.
I cut the net and the other items from the Under The Seas dies.
I stamped the sentiment from Sea Of Textures set in 
Fresh Fig and punched it with Tailored Tag punch.
I finished off with a tie of Grapefruit twine.

Hope you can play along with this great color challenge
over at global-design-project.com

Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Sea Of Textures
Paper: Grapefruit Grove, Fresh Fig,
Mint Macaron, Nature' Poem DSP, Crumb Cake,
Whsiper White
Ink: Fresh Fig
Under The Sea dies, Tailored Tag punch,
Nature's twine in Grapefruit Grove


4 comments:

  1. A gorgeous collage, Windy! Great use of these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cutouts on this card and the way you placed them is fantastic!❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really know how to create gorgeous collages. I love your use of the three colors on the elements for this card. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, really love the layering :)

    ReplyDelete