Sunday, July 29, 2018

CTS282 Animal Friends

CTS282


I really like to use two different prints of DSP on my card 
so really like this sketch challenge over at 
casethissketch.blogspot.com 
I picked my DSP prints from Animal Expedition DSP
and layered them on Lemon Lime Twist card stock
and then a Whisper White base. 
Another one of my images I blended this past weekend
with my Stampin Blends from the Animal Outings set.
I cut the image out along with some Call Me Clover
leaves with the matching dies.
I liked the way the card was without a sentiment added.
I can use it for many occasions.
Fun card and sketch!

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy 
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Animal Outings
Paper: Whisper White, Lemon Lime Twist,
Animal Expedition DSP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends-Smoky Slate, 
Poppy Parade and Pumpkin Pie
Animal Friends dies
   

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet combination of patterns. Love your adorable rhino, Windy!

    ReplyDelete