Friday, July 27, 2018

Fabfri142 Be You




Upon seeing this unique color challenge (lots of green),
I could have though of leaves but I thought of these trees.
I stamped them with each green and cut them with matching dies.
I decided a little Powder pink water colored on the water color paper
for a background would be nice like a early eve light.
I started the Pink and then decided to go only half way so could add some 
Mint to look like grass.
I layered the water color paper on Tranquil Tide card 
stock and placed it on a piece of Mint textured DSP called
Tranquil Textures DSP. 
After adding to the white base, I stamped the sentiment
in Powder Pink and hand cut them to finish off.

Hope you enjoy this color challenge over at 
fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by today!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Rooted In Nature
Paper: Whisper White, Tranquil Textures DSP,
Tranquil Tide, water color paper
Ink:  Powder Pink, Tranquil Tide, 
Mossy Meadow, Mint Macaron
Nature's Roots dies, aqua painter





2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Windy! Now I don't know why I didn't think of trees, lol. Love that delicate wash in the background, too. Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love it! The colors go perfectly with your design, fantastic watercoloring! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete