Wednesday, July 4, 2018

PP400 Celebrate Pennants!




I knew when I saw this challenge I wanted to use the 
Celebrate die from Celebrate You thinlits dies.
I pulled those and the Pick A Pennant set I have not used
since receiving free at Onstage in April.
I stamped the banners in Pineapple Punch ink.
I then stamped the designs for the banners in both 
Blueberry Bushel and Poppy Parade. 
I added some Poppy confetti from Picture Perfect Birthday 
around plus some rhinestones I colored with my Cherry Cobbler
Stampin Blend marker.
I cut the Celebrate in Blueberry card stock to add.
I layered the white on Blueberry and then a Poppy
base. 
Fun card!
Happy 400th Challenge to The Paper Players!
Windy
windyellard.blogspot.com


Stamps sets: Pick A Pennant, Picture Perfect Birthday
Ink: Blueberry Bushel, Poppy Parade, 
Pineapple Punch
Paper: Whisper White, Blueberry Bushel, Poppy Parade
Celebrate You thinlits dies

3 comments:

  1. Fun to see these sets used, especially with some of the new colors too! Thanks for sharing this with us and helping us celebrate our 400th challenge at the Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun celebratory card! Love those patterned banners! Thanks for joining in the 400th Challenge celebration over at The Paper Players and good luck in the drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Windy! YOU ARE THE WINNER of a Heffy Doodle Stamp Set in our random prize drawing for The Paper Players 400th Challenge! Please email your full name and email address to thepaperplayers2010@gmail.com to claim your prize! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete