Monday, July 2, 2018

CTS278 Triple Leaves

CTS278


Love these leaves!
I stamped several of them and set aside to use as I can't 
stay away from this suite!  
I stamped the leaves from Tropical Chic
in Granny Apple Green and then sponged in Shaded Spruce.
I cut them with matching dies and layered on the 
Tropical Escape DSP in Blushing Bride 
and then more of the same in stripes of Granny and Spruce.
I stamped the sentiment in Spruce of White card stock
and then used the Tailored Tag punch.
I finished it off with some Crumb Cake twine.
Fun card with great colors!

Hope you can play along with the sketch 
challenge over at casethissketch.blogspot.com

Have a wonderful Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy 
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Tropical Chic
Paper: Tropical Escape DSP, Whisper White,
Granny Apple Green, Shaded Spruce
Ink: Shaded Spruce, Granny Apple Green
Tropical dies, Tailored Tag punch, Crumb Cake twine from
Nature's Poem twine set




5 comments:

  1. Oh, I love how you inked up the leaves! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you've added the color to these leaves, Windy! Such a gorgeous card! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card and the colors! Love this suite! it will be on my next order!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it all, too! The leaves are a real "stand out!" TFS!

    ReplyDelete