Thursday, October 11, 2018

A Beautiful Blizzard


My first class card for Christmas card classes this month.
I love the Beautiful Blizzard bundle and so easy to use.
I stamped on the white background first in Balmy Blue about 
5 times with the larger background stamp in the set.
I then stamped over it in Blueberry Bushel ink with the snowflakes stamp.
I stamped the sentiment in Blueberry Bushel from Snowflake Sentiments set.
I then cut the white snowflakes with the Blizzard thinlits die.
I added some bling to them with rhinestones.
I layered the background on a piece of Blueberry Bushel card stock
and then a white card stock base. Simple but love all the snowflakes!

Hope you have a wonderful Thursday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Beautiful Blizzard, Snowflake Sentiments
Ink: Blueberry Bushel and Balmy Blue
Paper: Whisper White and Blueberry Bushel
Blizzard thinslits die, rhinestones





No comments:

Post a Comment