Tuesday, October 30, 2018

FabFri149 Hello Country Home

FabFri149


When I saw this sketch, I knew I wanted to use some 
designer paper...."need to use paper" keeps ringing in my head!
I tend to hoard paper and then have much left when it retires. 
I grabbed my Country Lane DSP and decided to stress the paper 
with my fingernail. I layered it on a Blackberry Bliss card base.
I stamped the florals on a piece of thick white card stock 
in Memento Tuxedo Black and started coloring with my 
Stampin Blends markers.  I added the sentiment from the same set
Country Home. I cut it out with the stitched square and added
some chicken wire foil behind with a little Blackberry twine
to finish it off. Will be sending this off to my mom this week.

Hope you can play along over at
  fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com 

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Country Home
Paper: Country Lane, Whisper White,
Blackberry Bliss
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers- Blackberry Bliss,
Mint Macaron, Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake
Stitched Shapes dies, chicken wire foil element,
Nature's twine in Blackberry Bliss 




4 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the rustic feel, great colors! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, Windy, love all the purple, and that chicken wire accent is just right!How pretty the flowers look even without the barrel! Great idea! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! The chicken wire elements really add a special touch to your beautiful card. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! The coloring and the distressing are perfect! And I'm proud of you for using up some DSP...if only I could do the same...it's a problem for sure! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete