Sunday, October 28, 2018

Holy Night Deer


I wanted to play around with making a background with 
my clear block and possibly make a winter scene. 
I had no idea it would turn out so amazing!
I inked up my large E clear block with Gray Granite ink
and "stamped" it right down on a piece of Very Vanilla card stock.
I then cut trees and a snow hill in vanilla from the 
Into The woods dies. I inked my deer from the Dashing Deer set
in Soft Suede for the body and Early Espresso for the antlers.
I cut him with the Detailed Deer dies. 
I stamped the sentiment from Illuminated Christmas in Espresso. 
I layered it on a Very Vanilla base. 
Check back tomorrow for a scene like this but with a snowy tree!

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a beautiful Sunday!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Dashing Deer, Illuminated Christmas
Ink: Gray Granite, Early Espresso, Soft Suede
Paper: Very Vanilla
Detailed Deer dies, Into the Woods dies, E Clear Block

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I love the background. Thanks for explaining how you made it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOR-GEOUS! Every detail is stunning. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card. I will definitely give your background technique a try. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful card, love it!

    ReplyDelete