Friday, October 26, 2018

FMS360 Wishing The Best




I grabbed the beautiful Frosted Floral DSP and layered it on the 
Tranquil Tide base. I added the Tide trim across
and then I stamped the large floral 
from the First Frost set in Blackberry Bliss and 
Tide then cut them with matching dies.
I stamped the long floral pieces in Tide and added those, too.
I used the same die set to cut some white pieces.
I stamped the sentiment in Bliss and on white and cut 
it with the Layering Oval die and I cut the Tide rectangle 
from the same Frosted Bouquet dies. 
Sweet card!
I will probably use it for a birthday card.
I hope you can play along with the
 freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com 

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: First Frost
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Tranquil Tide
Paper: Tranquil Tide, Whisper White, Frosted Florals DSP
Frosted Bouquet dies, Layering Ovals dies,
 Tranquil Tide velvet ribbon trim










1 comment:

  1. Beautiful paper and beautiful dies on this pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete