Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Beautiful Promenade In Purple


Sending this card out to a friend in need today. 
Love the flowers in the Gorgeous Grape and Highland Heather
especially with the embossed background!
I stamped the three flowers in two steps-
one for the outside in Grape
 and one for the middle lined image in Heather.
I cut them along with the leaves with the matching dies from 
Beautiful Layers thinlits dies. The leaves are in Granny Apple Green.
I stamped the sentiment from the same set called
Beautiful Promenade on a white strip in Grape.
I added all this to my background ran through the Big Shot
with the Tufted embossing folder. 
I layered all on a Grape base and finished it off with two 
enamel dots in Grape.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a beautiful day!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Beautiful Promenade
Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather,
Granny Apple Green
Paper: Whisper White, Granny Apple Green,
Gorgeous Grape
Tufted embossing folder, Glitter enamel dots,
Beautiful Layers thinlits dies


1 comment: