Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Thinking Of You With Fall Trees


I wanted to make some fall trees with the Winter Woods set.
I stamped them in Soft Suede on Whisper White card stock.
Then I went to town with my sponge dauber in Cajun Craze,
Call Me Cover, and Crushed Curry inks.
I stamped the sentiment from Sheltering Trees.
I also stamped the Buffalo Check stamp on Cajun Craze card stock
for the background and layered it on a Soft Suede base.
To finish it off, I used some linen thread from a kit to tie around.
I love how it turned out. 
Hope you have a wonderful day and 
thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Winter woods, Buffalo Check, Sheltering Tree
Ink: Crushed curry, Cajun Craze, Call Me Clover 
and Soft Suede
Paper: Soft Suede, Cajun Craze and Whisper White
sponge daubers, linen thread


4 comments:

  1. The view from my Vermont window...what a stunning card. With your permission, I must CASE. What an inspired design.TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. Using a dauber added interest and texture. Great choice of colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card and it does sound like it is too hard to do. Ok if I CASE it for one of my classes. GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete