Wednesday, October 10, 2018

GDP159 Leaves Make Me Smile




I love the fall colors though not much of them are gonna be near 
me this fall in Florida!
But I can make them happen with the awesome leaves in stamp sets.
I used the baby wipe technique to create these falling leaves today.
I laid down a few baby wipes to make my "pad."
I dropped a about 5 drops of each color- Blackberry Bliss,
Old Olive, and Crushed Curry. 
I then used it lie an ink pad to stamp my big and small leaves.
I stamped the sentiment in Blackberry and then cut out a few
die cut leaves in same color.
I finished up the background with three Blackberry dots. 
I layered the white piece of Blackberry Bliss card stock
and then a Crushed Curry base.
Hope you can play along this week with the challenge 
over at global-design-project.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp Set: Colorful Seasons
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Old Olive, Crushed Curry
Paper: Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss and Crushed Curry
Seasonal Layers thinlits dies, Faceted dots in Blackberry Bliss





4 comments: