Saturday, October 13, 2018

A Brightly Shining Star


I am excited about the Gorgeous Grape card stock
making this third card for Christmas Classes this month so awesome!
I stamped the star from the Illuminated Christmas set in Grape
on the base. I then stamped the image in 
Memento Tuxedo Black on the thick White stitched square.
I used my Stampin Blends to color the wise men.
I also stamped the sentiment from the set in black
on the Smoky Slate banner.
I used the Stained Glass thinlits dies to make the frame 
in Smoky Slate card stock and added some bling with rhinestones.

I love the way this card turned out but I did get a bit of the idea
 for the layout from the holiday catty page 15.

Hope you have a bright and shiny weekend 
and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Illuminated Christmas 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends-Highland Heather, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight,
Ivory, Crumb Cake, Petal Pink
Paper: Gorgeous Grape, Smoky Slate and Whisper White
Stained Glass thinlits dies, Stitched Shapes dies, rhinestones,
Triple Banner punch


No comments:

Post a Comment