Friday, October 19, 2018

PP414 Enjoy The Season




I know this card is flat but I really like the fall colors and 
thought trees from Winter Woods set would give it depth and texture, too.
I was inspired by a photo from a friend snapping some fall foliage up
north (I am hanging in 90 degrees Florida with no sign of fall).
Each row of trees were a different fall color.
I stamped the Cajun Craze set first and the n the Mossy Meadow.
I stamped the harvest moon in Crushed Curry from the Wood Woods set.
I added the sentiment from Eastern Beauty in Mossy.
  I also stamped some ground in Sahara Sand beneath the trees. 
I layered the Very Vanilla background on a piece of Cajun and then a Mossy
base. Simple but sweet.  It is headed out to my mom today!
She is in Atlanta so maybe a little more cooler than me!

Hope you can play along with the color challenge over at 
thepaperplayers.blogspot.com 

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Winter Woods, Wood Words, Eastern Beauty
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Sahara Sand
Paper: Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow 


3 comments:

  1. What a lovely scene! Just proves you don't need lots of layers or doodads to create a wonderful card! It's cold here in PA, but it was so warm before this week that the trees haven't gotten the message yet and our leaves are all still green!! Hopefully we'll see some colors before they drop! Thanks for playing with the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy, this is beautiful! I love the simplicity of your card! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Windy this is gorgeous - I love the use of the Wood Words circle for the sun, it adds great texture (I might have to use this idea!!) Lots of interest for a great stamps, ink and paper card! Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete