Monday, October 8, 2018

FF0018 Happy Christmas Wishes

#festivefridaychallenge, #FF0018, Stampin Up, Sweetest Day, Stripes



I wanted to use the new Corrugated embossing folder
for the stripes so I ran it through with a piece of Soft Suede
card that I had corner rounder the corners first.
I sponged some white craft ink over it to give it some age.
I layered it on a Merry Merlot base.
Love the Joyous Noel DSP and here I cut it
in a banner to layer on.
I ran some Tranquil Tide trim around and tied a knot.
I stamped the sentiment from Flourish Filigree set in White craft
ink on Merry Merlot card stock and
punched it out with the Pretty Label punch.
I popped it up on the Soft Suede stitched oval.

Hope you can play along with the challenge over at
festivefridaychallenge.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
Windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Flourish Filigree
Ink: Whisper White Craft ink
Paper: Merry Merlot, Soft Suede,
Joyous Noel DSP
Pretty label punch, Corrugated embossing folder,
Stitched Shapes dies, Tranquil tide trim







6 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning, Windy! I love the antique vibe this card sends out. A perfect mix of textures with the embossing and the ribbon. Thank you for sharing at Festive Friday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Windy! We are blessed to have you joining us at Festive Friday most weeks. Hope to see you again next week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely holiday card! I am soooo in love with the corrugated DTIEF - I love the way you rounded the corners and did some sponging on it too! Thanks for joining us again this week at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete