Saturday, October 20, 2018

GDP160 You Are A Wonderful Sketch




I love Krista's work/designs!  I love the sketch
so why change it!
I decided to keep her design and layout but change up the colors
to look more fall or winter like.
I stamped the trees from Rooted In Nature in Tranquil Tide
twice on the background- both times stamping off to make them lighter.
  I also stamped once on a piece of white paper and
used the matching die to cut it out. I added a little texture above the trees with 
the same color from the Timeless texture set. 
I cut a strip of white and stamped the sentiment in Merry Merlot.
I added some Joyous Noel DSP with the stripe print beneath.
I framed the background with Tide card stock and then some 
Merlot before adding to a white base.
I finished it off with some gold pearls and a linen thread bow. 

Hope you can play along over at global-design-project.com 
this week!
Have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Rooted In Nature
Ink: Merry Merlot, Tranquil Tide
Paper: Joyous Noel DSP, Whisper White,
Merry Merlot, Tranquil Tide
Nature's Root dies, linen thread, gold pearls

  



1 comment:

  1. I love how you've taken the colors from soft to regal. Gorgeous card, Windy! <3

    ReplyDelete