Tuesday, October 23, 2018

FF0019 Joy To The World

#festivefridaychallenge, #FF0019, Stampin Up, Halloween, Black


I decided when I saw this challenge, I wanted to make a card 
with black and gold. I cut a large black circle and stamped the stars
from Night In Bethlehem in white craft ink.
I layered it on piece of white I ran through with the Softly Falling
embossing folder but only part of the way leaving room 
for my sentiment from the Hearts Come Home set
 to be stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black.
I placed it all on a white base and added my deer
 from Detailed Deer dies in gold foil  to look like 
he is leaping though the night. 

Hope you can play along over at festivefridaychallenge.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Hearts Come Home, Night In Bethlehem
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Whisper White craft ink
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Gold foil
Softly Falling embossing folder, Detailed Deer dies,
Layering Circles dies



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Windy! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Windy! You are a Favorite for Festive Friday this week!

    ReplyDelete