Saturday, October 6, 2018

CTS292 Beautiful Winter Woods



This is my take on the sketch which might be upside down!
I decided a tree was worthy here and it was a chance to use Winter Woods.
I started with the piece of Night of Navy and stamped the background trees
in Whisper White craft ink.  I added the stars from the Hearts Come Home set.
I then cut the snow and the tree from the Into The Woods dies
in Whisper White card stock.
I added the sentiment from Beautiful Blizzard in Navy to the bottom snow.
I started to add some bling but then I thought how
it looks to clean and crisp like this.
I finished it with the white base.

I hope you can play along over at casethissketch.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a beautiful day!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Beautiful Blizzard, Winter Woods,
Hearts Come Home
Ink: Night of Navy, Whisper White craft
Paper: Whisper White and Night of Navy
Into The Woods dies

2 comments:

  1. Windy!!! I love your take on this sketch! Your use of the tree is a perfect showcase of how versatile a sketch can be! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous! I love that you flipped the sketch--such a creative take. Congrats on being a CTS Favorite!

    ReplyDelete