Monday, November 19, 2018

CTS298 Beauty In The Details




I have been wanting to play with the large ornament
but not color it so I stamped it in Blackberry Bliss 
ink on Smoky Slate card stock then  cut it with a circle die.
I added metallic silver pearls and a Blackberry twine bow.
For the sketch I used some Country Lane DSP (love the dots).
I placed a white strip down then layered on Smoky Slate 
and a white base. Last, I added a stitched 
white oval with the sentiment from the 
same set called Beautiful Baubles with Blackberry ink.
Some more metallic pearls to finish it off.

Hope you can play along over at global-design-project.com 
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Beautiful Baubles
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Paper: Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Country Lane DSP
Stitched Shapes dies, Layering Circles dies, metallic pearls






1 comment: