Monday, November 12, 2018

Merry Christmas In Buffalo Check


Yes, I love the Buffalo Check stamp and here I inked it up
in Memento Tuxedo Black and stamped it on Real Red card stock
for a wonderful background for my tree. from Winter Woods set.
I layered it on a piece of thick Whisper White for a base.
I stamped the tree in Shaded Spruce on white and cut it with
the matching die. I added it to a stitched white oval 
after placing some red rhinestones.
I stamped the sentiment from Hung With Care set 
in Real Red and used a retired banner punch.

Love the way this turned out!
Hope you have a great Monday
and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Hung With Care, Winter Woods and 
Buffalo Check 
Ink: Real Red, Memento Tuxedo Black, Shaded Spruce
Paper: Real Red. Whisper White,
Into the Woods dies, banner punch-retired,
red rhinestones, Stitched Shapes dies

1 comment: