Sunday, November 11, 2018

Holly Jolly Noel

Just had to use this ribbon I have been hoarding.
Best way to show if off is with a great sketch like this one.
I used the Merry Merlot & Copper reversible ribbon on top 
of the Joyous Noel DSP.
I layered it all on the Tranquil tide base.
But what do do then?
I had just got the Christmas tradition punch box
with this set is perfect for tags but I wanted to use it on a card.
So I the holly jolly stamp in Merry Merlot on 
white and cut with the circle die. I cut a scallop circle die
in Tide and then another circle in Merlot.
I like the size since it dies not distract from the paper
or the big ribbon I popped there on top!

Hope your Sunday is wonderful 
and thanks for stopping by!
Windy 
windyellard.atampinup.net

Stamps set: Christmas Traditions
Ink: Merry Merlot
Paper: Joyous Noel DSP, Tranquil Tide,
Whisper White, Merry Merlot
Layering Circle dies, Merry Merlot & Copper reversible ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment