Sunday, November 18, 2018

FMS363 Christmas Sled



I went for the plaid!  Love the Festive Farmhouse DSP!
I used it for the background and layered it on Very Vanilla
and then a Basic Black base.
I stamped the sentiment from Alpine Adventures 
in Cherry Cobbler on the Vanilla strip
which I layered on Black.
I then cut the sled in both Cherry and Black 
card stock and a little snipping layered them together.
I stamped the wreath in Shaded Spruce on Vanilla
and added the berries in Cherry.
I finished it off with the cute little Cherry bow!
Join the sketch challenge

I hope you have a blessed day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Alpine Adventures
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Shaded Spruce
Paper: Basic Black, Very Vanilla,
Cherry Cobbler, Festive Farmhouse DSP
Alpine Sports dies


3 comments:

  1. Hi Windy! I just wanted to say that I LOVE your sled! I just posted a card for the Freshly Made Sketches this week using the same set. I saw your sled and thought "I'm going to have to try that soon!" It's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can’t go wrong with plaid! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Windy! The plaid is perfect and I love your sleigh!!! This is such a fun stamp set! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete