Tuesday, November 20, 2018

FF0021 Merry & Bright

#festivefridaychallenge, #FF0021, Stampin Up, 3D Day, one layer card


This is not as hard as you think it might be.
Just make a scene!
To make a single layer card, that is!
I grabbed the Hearts Come Home set to play with the little houses
and Santa's sleigh.  
I thought the 4" square of Whisper White would be cute.
I stamped the houses on the bottom in Cherry Cobbler and
then the sentiment. I added a little Gray Granite smoke to one house. 
I added Garden Green trees and Mango Melody moon with stars.
I finished with a Night of Navy sleigh for a cute card to include 
in special gift this season.
Hope you can play along over at festivefridaychallenge.com 

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a beautiful day!
Windy

Stamp set: Hearts Come Home
Ink: Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler,
Mango Melody, Night of Navy and Gray Granite
Paper: Whisper White



1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh...what an adorable card, Windy! I absolutely LOVE it! Thank you for sharing with Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete