Thursday, November 29, 2018

Happy Birthday Mary!!!


I am wishing a wonderful and happy 60th birthday
to my upline and friend, Mary Fish!
I made her this card which many of us in her down line 
presented her with our signatures and a gift 
during our time together at Onstage here in Orlando
a few weeks ago.
I know that one of Mary's very fav color combos is 
Melon Mambo, Black and White with some gold for bling!
I started there and made a 5 1/2' square card with a white base.
I cut a 5 1/4" sq Melon Mambo piece I ran through the 
Big Shot with the Ruffled embossing folder.
I cut many pieces to layer around my gold glimmer 60
which I popped up on a stitched Mambo circle.
I cut the swirly die in white from the Swirly Scribbles dies.
I cut the black border piece from the Petals & More dies.
I also cut some gold glimmer from those dies too for leaves.
I cut some black and gold glimmer filters from 
the Frosted Bouquet dies. I then stamped the 
flowers from First Frost in Mambo and cut them with
the matching dies.
I finished the card off with gold pearls.

Have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: First Frost
Ink: Melon Mambo
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, 
Melon Mambo, Gold glimmer
Frosted Bouquet dies, Petals & More dies, 
Stitched Shapes dies, gold pearls, Swirly Scribbles dies,
Ruffled embossing folder, Large Numbers dies








3 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous, Windy, and even more beautiful in person! Love all the components of this gorgeous card! Such a special one for a special friend. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! Can you hear the applause all the way from Tucson? Thanks for sharing this drop dead gorgeous card to celebrate my birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete