Friday, November 16, 2018

GDP164 Season Filled With Peace




I love the new Gingham Gala designer papers!  
They will be in the new Occasions catalog 
starting in January.  Lots of pastel colors!
I grabbed the Lemon Lime Twist and layered it on 
a white base.
 I cut a piece of Whisper White card stock
and stamped the sentiment from the Peaceful Poinsettia 
set in Poppy Parade. 
I then cut the solid flower with Poppy Parade card stock
and the outline flower with Lemon Lime Twist card stock.
I added several pearls to the middle to finish it off.
Head over to play along at 
I hope you have a beautiful day and thanks
for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Peaceful Poinsettia
Paper: Whisper White, Poppy Parade, Lemon Lime Twist,
Gingham Gala DSP
Ink: Poppy Parade
Detailed Poinsettia dies, pearls






1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous, Windy! I love your combination of colors and this wonderful, new paper. <3

    ReplyDelete