Tuesday, November 6, 2018

FF0020 & PP417 Thankful Sunflowers

#festivefridaychallenge, #FF0020, Stampin Up, Thanksgiving, Thank you





I started to look for fall leaves but remembered I 
have not used the Painted Harvest set enough this year.
I stamped them in Blackberry Bliss 
and the center with Gray Granite.
 I added the dots with Soft Suede
 and the leaves in Mint Macaron.
I added a few dots to the background in Bliss.
It was layered on Bliss card stock and then some Mint
ran through the Big Shot with the Subtle embossing folder.
I finally laid that on a Bliss base. I stamped the sentiment
on the white banner in Bliss and then ran a piece of Bliss
card stock behind. I finished it off with a Mint twine bow.

I really like the colors together with this set!
Play along with the challenge over at 
festivefridaychallenge.com 
and thepaperplayers.blogspot.com 

I hope you ave a sweet day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Painted Harvest
Ink: Mint Macaron, Blackberry Bliss,
Gray Granite, Soft Suede
Paper: Mint Macaron, Blackberry Bliss, 
Whisper White 
Mint Macaron twine, Triple banner punch, 
Subtle embossing folder





7 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning,Windy! I LOVE this color combination. The Subtle embossing folder was the perfect choice. Thank you so much for sharing with Festive Friday AND The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy, this is gorgeous! I adore this stamp set and the colors you used are stunning! So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely colour combination! Isn't that Subtle folder fabulous?! The Blackberry mats really pop the colours. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty color combination and the Subtle EF layer looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Windy - I love your fresh and pastel colour combination. So pretty and the embossing adds wonderful subtle detail. Thanks for playing along with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Windy, I love this color combination. the addition of the dots placed amongst the stamped images really does add another layer of interest and texture. Fabulous card. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another gorgeous card Windy! It was great to see you at OnStage. Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday. :)

    ReplyDelete