Friday, November 23, 2018

Happiest Christmas Wishes In Plaid


Dashing Deer with plaid---of course!!!
I layered the Under The Mistletoe DSP on some 
Early Espresso card stock and then on the Very Vanilla base.
I stamped the decorative deer in Old Olive ink
 and used a marker to add the Espresso to the antlers.
I cut it out witht he matching die then layered it on a 
Real Red circle and a Vanilla scallop circle. 
I stamped the sentiment in Olive on Vanilla and cut it with
the label die from Petals & More dies.
I finished it up with the placing of red rhinestones
on the sentiment and the nose of my Rudolph!!! 

Hope you enjoy your Black Friday shopping or watching football!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy


Stamp set: Dashing Deer
Ink: Early Espresso, Old Olive
Paper: Under The Mistletoe DSP, Very Vanilla,
Real Red, Early Espresso
Detailed Deer dies, Layering Circle dies,
Petals & More dies, red rhinestones 

No comments:

Post a Comment