Saturday, November 24, 2018

In The Woods Deer


I wanted to make a card that was natural looking and no sentiment so
can send it for whatever during the season.
I started with a Sahara Sand base and then a ran a piece of Sand though
the Big Shot with the Woodland embossing folder.
I then sponged some Crumb cake ink over
 the trees for more of a 3D effect.
I stamped the deer from dashing deer in Soft Suede on Sand card stock
and cut it with the matching die. I also used the Detailed 
Deer dies to cut the Mossy Meadow pines and the Cherry Cobbler 
poinsettia flower.  I added a gold pearl to the 
center of the flower. 
I placed these all on a Wood Textures DSP circle.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend and thanks
for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Dashing Deer
Ink: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake
Paper: Sahara Sand, Mossy Meadow, Cherry Cobbler,
Wood Textures DSP
Woodland embossing folder, Detailed Deer dies,
Layering Circle dies, gold metallic pearl 

No comments:

Post a Comment