Friday, November 2, 2018

Deck The Halls


The second card for Christmas card classes next week
used the Beautiful Baubles stamp set.
I have a few cards where we are coloring so for this one
I went black and red plus some bling for good measure!
I stamped the ornaments twice across the white card stock panel.
I stamped the ornaments again in Real Red on a separate 
piece of white card stock and cut them with the matching dies.
I added some red rhinestones before layering on some 
Basic Black card stock.
I placed that on a panel of Real Red I ran through with the 
Simple Stripes embossing folder after I stamped the sentiment
in Memento Tuxedo Black.
I finished it with a Basic Black base.
Very festive!
Hope you have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Beautiful Baubles
Ink: Real Red, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Real Red
red rhinestones, Detailed Baubles dies,
 Simple Stripes embossing folder


1 comment:

  1. Such a brilliant showcase of this set, Windy! I love everything about it. <3

    ReplyDelete