Sunday, November 4, 2018

Happy Christmas Wishes


Love the new Corrugated embossing folder and it works
well with the plaid designer paper for my fourth Christmas card 
for November classes next week.
I ran the Very Vanilla through the Big Shot 
with the embossing folder and layered it 
on a piece of Mossy Meadow card stock.
I added the plaid paper from Festive Farmhouse DSP
on some Cherry Cobbler card stock and then 
ran a twist of twine in Mossy and Vanilla around.
I stamped the sentiment from Flourish Filigree set in 
Mossy ink on Vanilla and punched it out with the Pretty label punch.
I stamped the holly from the Peaceful Poinsettia set and cut it with
the matching Detailed Poinsettia dies. 
I added these on a Mossy stitched oval.
I colored the berries with a Cherry Cobbler marker to finish it off.
Love the old fashion country feel of the card.

Hope you have a beautiful Sunday and
thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Peaceful Poinsettia, Flourish Filigree
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Marker- Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Mossy Meadow, Very Vanilla,
Festive Farmhouse DSP, Cherry Cobbler
Detailed Poinsettias dies, Stitched Shaped dies,
Pretty Label punch, Festive Farmhouse cotton twine in 
Mossy Meadow and Very Vanilla, Corrugated embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment