Thursday, November 15, 2018

PP418 Happy Birthday Promenade




I saw Poppy Parade and thought of these flowers!
I stamped them on thick Whisper White in Memento Tuxedo Black
and then colored with the Poppy parade Stampin Blends markers.
I cut them out with the matching dies.
I cut the Smoky Slate stems from the Petals & More dies.
I added these to the background print from Garden Impressions DSP
and layered that with Poppy Parade then a Smoky Slate base.
I stamped the sentiment in Poppy from the 
Very Vintage set on a white banner.
I added some silver metallic pearls for bling to finish it off.

Play along over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com 
Hope you have a wonderful day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Very Vintage, Beautiful Promenade
Ink: Poppy Parade and Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Garden Impressions DSP, Whisper White,
Poppy Parade and Smoky Slate
Petals & More dies, Beautiful Layers dies,
banner punch-retired, Metallic pearls





5 comments:

  1. Windy, this is fantastic! It truly is a wonderful creation! In fact, I wish I'd made this card.. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players. You've made the colours shine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy...fabulous poppies! Great use of this week’s colors. Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Windy your bright red flowers look fabulous against that muted yellow background. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete