Saturday, July 20, 2019

Always & Forever


Here is one of 10 wedding cards I made for a customer 
last month. I stamped the flowers from Petal Palette 
in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored them with the 
Stampin Blends markers in Rococo Rose and Old Olive.
I cut it with the  matching dies called Petal & More.
I stamped the sentiment from From This Day Forward set 
in VersaMark ink and heat emboss with 
gold emboss powder. I cut it with the label die from same dies.
I layered these on the gold and Very Vanilla paper retired
 and Very Vanilla layered behind. I ran a piece of Rococo Rose 
card stock through the Subtles emboss folder
 and added to the Very Vanilla base.
I finished it off with pearls. 

Hope you have a beautiful day and
thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Petal Palette, From This Day Forward
Ink: VesaMark, Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers- Rococo Rose, Old Olive
Paper: Rococo Rose, Very Vanilla
pearls, Petals & More dies, Subtles emboss folder 

No comments:

Post a Comment