Saturday, July 6, 2019

FMS395 Petal Pink Hello




When I saw the sketch over at freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com 
I thought of the large magnolia bloom from Good Morning Magnolia.
 I stamped it on white in Memento Tuxedo Black
 and colored it with Stampin Blends markers.
I used Petal Pink and Mossy Meadow with a little Daffodil Delight
in the middle. I cut it with the matching die called Magnolia Memory.
I cut the label from Stitched Nested Labels dies in Petal Pink card stock.
I stamped the sentiment in Memento Black and added pearls. 
I added the Magnolia Lane DSP on Mossy Meadow and placed a strip
of Mossy across with Petal Pink ribbon. 
Hope you can play along with the sketch challenge.
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Good Morning Magnolia
Paper: Mossy Meadow, Petal Pink,
Whisper White, Magnolia Lane DSP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers- Petal Pink, Daffodil Delight,
Mossy Meadow
Magnolia Memory dies, pearls, Stitched Nested Labels dies,
Petal Pink striped ribbon

1 comment:

  1. This is such a beautiful flower. The colors and the ribbon are stunning with it. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete