Thursday, July 25, 2019

Wishing You All The Best


Another wedding and Petal Promenade DSP card.
I layered this beautiful print on Very Vanilla
 and then a Blushing Bride base. 
I stamped the sentiment from First Frost in Gray Granite ink
on the Very Vanilla oval.  I added the colored pearls.
I stamped the roses in Blushing Bride and Lovely Lipstick and cut them with the 
matching dies as well as cutting the Very Vanilla and Blushing Bride filter stems.
I finished it off with the Very Vanilla lace trim.

I love this paper so it is sad it is retired but glad 
I kept lots for wedding cards!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: First Frost
Ink: Blushing Bride, Gray Granite, Lovely Lipstick
Paper: Blushing Bride, Very Vanilla, Petal Promenade DSP
Frosted Bouquet dies, Layering Oval dies, pearls, 
Very Vanilla lace trim 

No comments:

Post a Comment