Friday, July 5, 2019

GDP196 Thankful Sunflowers




I liked casing Connie's card...it is a great layout with lovely colors!
I used a white base and the Seaside Spray gingham paper.
I stamped the sentiment from Painted Harvest 
in Memento Tuxedo Black on the paper
background then stamped the flowers on leaves on white paper
and hand cut the flowers out and punched the leaves.
I stamped the flowers in Daffodil Delight and Crushed Curry.
I stamped the middle in Seaside Spray along with Mossy Meadow dots. 
I stamped the leaves in Mossy Meadow. 
I finished it off with yellow pearls.

I loved how the flowers pop off the card and background!
Head over to play along at global-design-project.com
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Painted Harvest
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Seaside Spray,
Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Mossy Meadow
Paper: Whisper White, Seaside Spray In Color DSP
Leaf punch, artisan pearls in yellow




1 comment: