Tuesday, July 2, 2019

CTS328 Hello Pretty Peacock!




I really like how Pretty Peacock and Seaside Spray-two 
new in colors- look together! 
 I combined them here for the sketch challenge over at 
casethissketch.blogspot.com 
I started with the Seaside Spray base and layered a piece of
Pretty Peacock card stock embossed with the Subtles emboss folder.
 I cut the off set circle out with the Layering Circles die. 
I stamped the bird and the flower from Free As A Bird set in 
Memento Tuxedo Black and colored it with the two 
blue Stampin Blends markers. 
I hand snipped them and popped them up with the 
leaves punched with the leaf punch in Seaside and vellum paper.
I stamped the sentiment in Peacock ink and snipped it out.
I used piece of the Pretty Peacock gingham paper from the  2019-2021
in color DSP stack. Some in color gems in Peacock to finish it off.

Hope you enjoy your week!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Free As A Bird
Ink: Pretty Peacock, Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers- Pretty Peacock, Seaside Spray
Paper: Pretty Peacock, Seaside Spray, Whisper White, vellum,
2019-2021 in color DSP
2019-2021 in color gems, Layering Circles dies, leaf punch, 
Subtles emboss folder



1 comment:

  1. So pretty...I need to play with this color, I don't think I've used it all so far!! Of course, I love anything with a bird, too!

    ReplyDelete