Monday, July 22, 2019

For The Two Of You


Parade of wedding cards this week! 
I made this one for a customer last month with the 
Your Perfect Day set which is retired.
I heat embossed the cake in gold along with the sentiment 
on white card stock cut with Stitched Rectangle dies.
I colored a little with the Petal Pink Stampin Blends markers.
I stamped the wreath in Pear Pizzazz and hand snipped it
and cut it in half for the sides.
I added the Petal Pink behind the image and layered 
on the Vellum from Floral Romance specialty DSP 
plus white card stock. 

Hope you have a lovely day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Your Perfect Day
Paper: Floral Romance DSP, Petal Pink, Whisper White
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, VersaMark 
Stampin Blends marker- Petal Pink
Stitched Rectangle dies, heat tool, gold emboss powder





No comments:

Post a Comment