Sunday, July 14, 2019

PP450 Sending Healing Thoughts




I love these flowers and thought of them and this set 
as soon as I saw that great color challenge from LeAnne.
I stamped the flowers from Healing Hugs in Blueberry 
Bushel and Balmy Blue and hand snipped them out.
I stamped the leaves too in Granny Apple Green and snipped them out.
I layered them on the Birch background. 
I used the background stamp on white card stock 
with Crumb Cake ink then layered on a Blueberry base.
I stamped the sentiment from the set in
 Blueberry on a white label cut from the Lakeside dies.
I finished it off with some rhinestone on the sentiment popped up.

Thanks for stopping by
and head over to play along at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com 
Windy

Stamp sets: Birch, Healing Hugs
Ink: Blueberry Bushel, Granny Apple Green,
Crumb Cake, Balmy Blue
Paper: Blueberry Bushel, Whisper White
rhinestones, Lakeside dies





6 comments:

  1. Your bloom are gorgeous! Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy your blooms look fabulous against the birch background and there is definitely something so cheery about blue roses! A gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Windy! The Birch background sets off these blossoms perfectly! I love the simple rhinestone embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those gorgeous flowers just pop off that birch background, Windy. I debated getting that stamp and now Im thinking I should have!
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Windy, another gorgeous card. Love the birch background and those gorgeous blooms! Have a nice weekend! XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just gorgeous Windy! Now that background stamp is on the top of my list f stamps to buy. Thanks for enabling me...I mean inspiring me, yet again. Ha!

    ReplyDelete