Sunday, July 7, 2019

PP449 Set Sail




Great theme from Laurie this week over at The Paper Players!
I decided to go with sailing which I love!
I made my scene with the Sailing Home bundle along 
with the High Seas emboss folder.
I used the white base to start and added the panel of 
Night of Navy and then the emboss paper in Pool Party.
I stamped the birds on the white card stock base in Navy ink.
I stamped the sail boats in Navy on white and cut them with the matching die.
I colored them with the Cherry Cobbler and Pool Party markers.
I stamped the sentiment from the set in VersaMark ink
and heat embossed it in white on Navy card stock.
I cut it with the label die in the Smooth Sailing dies set along 
with the wheel in Cherry. I finished with the white/silver twine bow.

Hope you can play along over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com
this week. Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Sailing Home
Ink: Night Of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Pool Party,
VersaMark
Paper: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Pool Party,
Cherry Cobbler
Smooth Sailing dies, white emboss powder, heat tool,
white/silver twine-retired, High Seas 3D folder




6 comments:

  1. Have seen so many sweet layouts using the sail boat theme. This one is a lovely layout as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done, Windy! I LOVE the gulls stamped above the panel! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Windy, I really like your layout and the crisp, clean design! The embossed water is such a great touch and those pops of Cherry Cobbler really look great on the clean layout. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome nautical card and so perfect for the challenge! Great design too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Windy - the Pool Party colour really lifts this card and the sailboats look greasy on the embossed waves. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, Windy. I love how you created the scene at the bottom of the card and the yachts just popping up into the top third. I agree with Joanne, the touch of Pool Party does add a lovely touch
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete