Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Celebrate Cake Wedding Card


I cased a card on Pinterest but now can't find it. 
I used the lovely Cake Soiree bundle for this clean and simple card.
I stamped the cake on a piece of Petal Pink card stock
in Lovely Lipstick and cut with matching dies.
I added some pearls to the details on the cake.
I stamped the sentiment in same color on white background. 
I added it on a Smoky Slate base.
I stamped the flower in Lovely Lipstick and the leave in 
Old Olive inks. Cut those all with the matching dies. 
I also cut the detailed cake stand in silver foil.

This is the last of my wedding cards I made 
for a customer last month. I have to make a few for myself 
for September. 
Hope you have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Cake Soiree-retired
Ink: Lovely Lipstick, Old Olive
Paper: Whisper White, Smoky Slate, silver foil,
Petal Pink, Old Olive 
Sweet Cake framelits dies-retired, pearls



No comments:

Post a Comment