Wednesday, July 10, 2019

GDP197 Happy Birthday Harry

Stampin' Up! Color Inspiration - Seaside Spray, Terracotta Tile, Pear Pizzazz


These colors together made me think of the ocean and 
my friend Harry the Octopus!  I grabbed a piece of white card stock
and stamped the textured strip in Seaside Spray from 
Sea Of Textures several times down the paper.
I then stamped the seaweed in Pear Pizzazz.
 I added this to piece of Terracotta
Tile card stock and finally the Seaside Spray base.
I cut the seaweed die with Pear paper. I stamped Harry in 
Terracotta ink and cut him with the matching die.
Both of these are from the Under The Sea dies. 
I stamped the sentiment in Terracotta ink from Perennial Birthday set
on a piece of Seaside Spray card stock then punched out
 with the Tailored Tag punch.
I finished it with some sequins for bling.

Hope you can go play at global-design-project.com 
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Sea Of Textures, Perennial Birthday
Ink: Terracotta Tile, Seaside Spray, Pear Pizzazz
Paper: Pear Pizzazz, Terracotta Tile, Seaside Spray,
Whisper White
sequins, Under The Sea dies, Tailored Tag punch






No comments:

Post a Comment