Tuesday, July 9, 2019

FabFri167 A Lovely Day



Love the sketch over at fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com 
this week. I thought it was a wonderful chance to use the 
Perennial Essence DSP. It is so beautiful.
I used a piece for the background I layered on the 
Blackberry Bliss base. I cut a strip of the floral print and 
added the Blackberry card stock that I cut with
 the Be Mine Stitched die border.  I stamped the sentiment from 
Forever Lovely set in Blackberry ink on the stitched white oval.
I finished it off with Blackberry Bliss gems. 

Hope you can play along with the sketch challenge this week
and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Forever Lovely
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Perennial Essence DSP,
Whisper White
Blackberry Bliss gems, Stitched Shapes dies, 
Be Mine Stitched dies


No comments:

Post a Comment