Monday, July 29, 2019

Congratualtions! Wedding Card


I did a little casing from Stesha at stampinhoot.com 
for this second to last wedding card!
 I used the wonderful First Frost bundle and the beautiful
label die from Stitched Labels. 
I heat embossed the sentiment from First Frost in white on the 
Blackberry Bliss label. 
I stamped the roses in Bliss and cut them with the matching dies from
Frosted Bouquet dies. I stamped the greenery in Mint Macaron
and cut with die. I cut the filter with the dies and silver foil paper.
I added all these to the Mint embossed background with the
Subtles emboss folder.
I ran a strip of pattern paper from the retired Festive Farmhouse
DSP with some Bliss behind. 
All was layered on a Mint base to finish it off.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a beautiful day!
Windy

Stamp set: First Frost
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Mint Macaron,
VersaMark
Paper: Mint Macaron, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White,
Festive Farmhouse DSP-retired, silver foil
heat tool, white emboss powder, Stitched Labels dies, 
Frosted Bouquet dies, Subtles emboss folder



No comments:

Post a Comment