Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Christmas Gleaming In Real Red

 


This bundle called Christmas Gleaming carried over
 from last year and I decided to pair it with the 
Plush Poinsettia specialty paper in vellum. 
I layered the paper over a piece of Real Red and then on a white base.
I cut a Stitched So Sweetly die rectangle in white and stamped
the sentiment in Shaded Spruce from Itty Bitty Christmas 
which also carried over from last holiday season.
I also stamped the flourish from the Gleaming set 
on the top of the scallop white in same ink.
I punched out the sprig from the Sprig punch in Shaded Spruce card stock.
After cutting it in half, I added it to the top to look like a branch 
from which my ornaments are hanging. 
I stamped on white the large ornament in Real Red and then 
punched it out with the Gleaming Ornaments punch pack.
I used the smaller punch in that pack to punch the Real Red foil ornament.
A red rhinestone on the ornament plus a white 1/4" crinkled
seam bunding ribbon bow finish it off.

Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!
Windy

Stamp sets: Christmas Gleaming, Itty Bitty Christmas 
Ink: Shaded Spruce, Real Red
Paper: Real Red foil, Plush Poinsettia specialty paper, 
Whisper White, Shaded Spruce, Real Red
Stitched So Sweetly dies, Sprig punch,
Gleaming Ornament punch pack, red rhinestone,
1/4" white crinkled seam binding ribbon 


No comments:

Post a Comment