Monday, October 5, 2020

FMS455 Season Of Thanks With Beautiful Autumn

 




Yes, a square card for the sketch challenge over at
freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com 
I got to use the Beautiful Autumn bundle again
making a wreath and using two awesome prints of the 
Gilded Autumn DSP. 
I cut a base that is 5" square with the Crumb Cake card stock.
I layered with Early Espresso card stock and then the two 
prints from Gilded Autumn DSP.
I just love the houndstooth print!
I then cut a wreath from the die in Painted Labels dies in Early Espresso.
I stamped the sentiment in Early Espresso from Gather Together set
on Very Vanilla and punched it with the 1 3/4" circle punch.
I then started stamping the acorn and leaves several times on Very Vanilla
 in Espresso ink and coloring them by two step stamping with the stamp set.
I used Mint Macaron, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, and Cajun Craze ink.
After punching them out with the Autumn punch pack,
I added them to the wreath and then hand snipped a few long leaves. 
I finished off with a braided linen trim bow. 

How you have a wonderful week!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Gather Together, Beautiful Autumn 
Paper: Gilded Autumn DSP, Very Vanilla,
Early Espresso, Crumb Cake 
Ink: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Mint Macaron, 
Soft Suede
Painted Labels dies, Autumn punch pack, 1 3/4" circle punch,
Braided linen trim 








3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the colors, papers & that die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! I love how you did that grouping of fall elements with the sentiment on the die from Painted Labels! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty elements for a beautiful fall card, Windy! That houndstooth paper rocks it!

    ReplyDelete