Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Snow Wonder & Snowflake Wishes

 



I made several of these for a Christmas card swap with some
other demos in my Pretty Pals group. 
I had to use purple since I love it esp with the snowman!
I grabbed the Snowflake Splendor DSP and added to the white base.
I then cut a Highland Heather Stitched Nested Label die and added 
my snowman from Snow Wonder set stamped in Basic Gray ink and colored a
little with the Highland Heather Stampin Blends marker on the scarf and hat.
I cut him with the Snow Time dies. 
I then stamped a Highland Heather snowflake from 
Snowflake Wishes set. 
I cut it along with one in Balmy Blue card stock and white card stock
from the So Many Snowflakes dies.
I added a rhinestone in the middle of the snowflakes for bling. 
I placed some snowflake adhesive embellishments around.
I stamped the sentiment in Gorgeous Grape ink from the same 
Snowflake Wishes set. 

Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Snow Wonder and Snowflakes Wishes
Ink: Basic Gray and Gorgeous Grape
Highland Heather Stampin Blends marker
Paper: Highland Heather, Whisper White, Balmy Blue and 
Snowflake Splendor DSP
Stitched Nested Labels dies, snowflake adhesive embellishments,
Snow Time dies, So Many Snowflakes dies









No comments:

Post a Comment