Friday, October 2, 2020

GDP260 Cherish A Peony

 



I was drawn in by the white embossed strip on white and the 
soft colors Su used on her card we are casing this week 
over at global-design-project.com 
I cut the strip of white card stock and ran through with the 
Wrapped In Texture EF and layered on a white base.
I then cut the Peony Garden DSP in Petal Pink with the 
Stitched So Sweetly die. 
I also cut a small white rectangle with the same dies and 
stamped the Cherish from the Forever Blossoms set in Basic Gray ink.
I also stamped the peony flower and leaves from the Prized Peony set
in Basic Gray on white card stock and cut it with Peony dies. 
I colored them with the Petal Pink, So Saffron 
and Soft Sea Foam Blends markers. 
A few silver pearls finishes it off. 
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Prized Peony and Forever Blossoms
Ink: Basic Gray
Stampin Blends markers- Petal Pink, Soft Sea Foam, and 
So Saffron
Paper: Peony Garden DSP, Whisper White
Stitched So Sweetly dies, Wrapped In Texture EF,
silver pearls, Peony dies





1 comment:

  1. I love your "case" of my card, Windy! Thank you for playing along at Global Design project!

    ReplyDelete