Monday, October 19, 2020

FF0070 Merry Christmas Wreath

 





Arrange A Wreath bundle for a Christmas card..yes, please!
For the challenge over at festivefridaychallenge.com 
I used plaid, die cuts and brown-Crumb Cake.
I started with the Crumb Cake base and then added the strips of 
Real Red card stock and the Heartwarming Hugs DSP.
I then cut a 3 1/2" square white piece and ran through the 
Tin Tile embossing folder. 
I cut the two wreaths from the Wreath Builder dies
from Mossy Meadow and Pear Pizzazz plus the bow in Real Red.
I stamped the partridge in Crumb Cake ink on white 
and the pears in Mango Melody ink.
 also on white.
I cut them with the Wreath Builder dies also.
I stamped the sentiment in Real Red on the white Ornate Frames die.
I finished it off with a Real Red rhinestone.
I hope you have a fab Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Arrange A Wreath
Ink: Real Red, Crumb Cake, and Mango Melody
Paper: Real Red, Crumb Cake, Heartwarming Hugs DSP,
Whisper White, Mossy Meadow, Pear Pizzazz
Wreath Builder dies, Tin Tile embossing folder, 
Ornate Frames dies, red rhinestones




No comments:

Post a Comment