Monday, October 12, 2020

CTS393 Blue Hydrangeas Birthday

 




Simple card today for my mother's birthday!
She loves blue hydrangeas and I just got the 
Beautiful Friendship set as a gift from one of my uplines.
I stamped three layers of the flowers on the bottom corner
in Balmy Blue ink for the sketch challenge over at 
casethissketch.blogspot.com 
 I then added some stems in Pacific Point ink stamped off once to make softer. 
I stamped the leaves in Pear Pizzazz.
I added the birthday sentiment in Pacific Point
 and layered the white background on Pacific Point card stock
plus a white base.
I finished it off with several tiny pearls on the flowers.
I know they are heard to see in photo but look so pretty on the 
flowers in person.
Have wonderful week and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Beautiful Friendship
Ink: Balmy Blue, Pacific Point and Pear Pizzazz
Paper: Whisper White and Pacific Point
pearls 





1 comment: